It is time to evaluate the first six months of 2017.
What you are really looking at is the relationship between your expectations and your effort and the progress you are making in the following areas of you business.
- Lead Generation
- Time Blocking/ Scheduling
- Tracking/ Accountability
Let’s start with:
- Are you Self-Aware?
- Are you Positive?
- Are you Open to What’s Possible?
- Are you clear about what you want?
- Are you connected to what you want – physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, financially?
- Are you committed to what you want – No Plan B, No Excuses, No Matter What?
- Do you have a real strategy for generating business?
- Are you making your contacts on a daily basis based on your Lead Generation Strategy?
- Are you working on your Scripts & Dialogs?
- What is your Contact to Sale ratio?
- What is you Listing Appointments to Listings Taken ratio?
- What is your Average Net Commission as a % on your Listings Taken?
Time Blocking/ Scheduling
- Are you building your day around Job One – Prospecting?
- What is the ratio between your $ Productive Hours worked and your Non-$ Productive Hours worked?
- Are you taking scheduled time off on a regular basis?
- Are you showing up each day, on time and ready?
- Are you tracking your numbers on the Weekly Report and the Sales Activity Report on the Performance Coaching Website?
- Are you reviewing your Performance Metrics on the Performance Coaching Website?
Are you running each of the following systems off checklists?
- Contact Management
- Listing Management
- Transaction Management
- Client Communication
- Business Tracking
- Monthly P & L
If you are behind or off track…
You can’t make up for anything in the second half of the year.
Instead the goal is to get on the pace of business that will reach or exceed your goals over the next 12 months.
If you are ahead of schedule…
It is time to gradually accelerate!!
If you need any help in getting on track or accelerating…
Please reach out and contact me – email@example.com!!