Here is the Top Agent Panel from the program on May 19th 2017.
If you want to know what success looks like in real estate…
THIS IS IT!!
What you saw up on stage is this…
- Confidence is critical. There were not any non-believers on the panel.
- There is not a one size fits all solution in this business. There are many Different Approaches to selling homes. However there is no magic and there are no shortcuts. It is important to be authentic, to be real, to be yourself.
- Passion!! Watch the panel and you will see what a difference maker passion is.
- Effort. These agents work HARD. They put in the time. They are not coasting in any way or going through the motions.
- Thoughtfulness. These agents THINK about what they do and how they do it. They are not winging it. They are mindful and on-purpose, however they are not perfect, nor are they trying to be.
- Service Oriented. The answer is YES, what’s the question? All of these agents come from a place of service first!!
- Relationship/ Network Building. Most of the business these agents are doing is driven by past clients and referrals. It is imperative to keep in touch and grow your network of people at all times.
- Knowledge/ Expertise/ Experience. All of these things matter. It is vital that you know your stuff. People rely on your opinion and judgment.
- Collaboration. Agent relationships are not only crucial, they can also be a great source of information and business.
- Support. You need to surround yourself with great people, staff and affiliates. You cannot do this business alone.
- Deal Making/ Closer. You must be able to convert opportunity into actual business when the opportunity arises.
- Consistency. You have to show up and give your best effort day in and day out. Real estate is a business that rewards consistency above anything else.
You are going to succeed in this business in your own unique way. At the same time you can learn from others. You don’t have to re-invent the wheel. This panel had something for everyone.
I truly hope you take the time to watch the video.